Abigail asked me to play "Go Fish" with her, and then she sat me down to explain the rules. Here they are, in case your children would like to duplicate this quality parent/child time. :)
1. Play a card face up.
2. Don't play a card until Abigail tells you to.
3. Don't start until Abigail tells you to.
4. Follow directions.
5. This is a fish game.
6. Don't play a card unless Abigail tells you it's the right one.
7. If it's the right card, play it down.
8. If it's the right card, Abigail will tell you to play it down.
Can you say "micromanager"?